Warrior Mouthguards – Vampire Fang Moldable Mouth Guard with Case for Youth and Adults
- GREAT FOR FOOTBALL, MMA & MORE: According to the American Dental Association, over 200,000 oral injuries are prevented by mouth guards each year. During contact sports like football, rugby, jiu-jitsu, UFC fighting, basketball, boxing, field hockey, wrestling, baseball, and lacrosse, it is especially important to wear oral protection to minimize the impact to your mouth and jaw.
- FOR MEN, WOMEN & KIDS: To better provide Warrior Mouthguards protection for everyone, we sell our custom boil-and-bite mouth guards in adult and youth sizes. No matter your age or mouth size, we have mouth guards that will fit you comfortably and give you the protection you need while playing sports. Our mouth guards can even be worn with braces.
- VARIOUS DESIGNS & COLORS: With 20+ bold designs and color options, we have the perfect mouth guard for every athlete. We use an advanced application process to ensure that the graphics are long-lasting and wont rub off or fade.
- BOIL & BITE FORMED FIT: Bring the water to a boil, remove the water from heat and submerse mouthguard for 35 seconds (Mouthguard should be pliable and soft), remove from the water, place guard in mouth and firmly bite down. Press upwards with your tongue using a sucking motion to suck as much air out from between your teeth and the mouthguard. Hold this position until the material is hard, then remove it and dip it in cold water until it has cooled down. Your mouthguard is then ready to go!
- COMES WITH COMPACT HOLDER: Athletic mouth guards can get pretty nasty if you dont take care of them. Our mouth guards come with a free storage case to help you keep germs, dirt, and bacteria off of your mouth guard. Each case holds a single mouth guard. Keep the holder in your gym bag for quick access and easy storage.