How to best effectively use electric toothbrushes?
- The duration of 2 minutes by brushing, twice a day (morning and evening).
- Before starting, make sure that the device is sufficiently charged.
- Wet the brush before putting the toothpaste.
- Divide the brushing operation into 4 quarters.
- Start with the gums to reach the internal part of the tooth.
- Brushing the chewing surface, which must be taken care of by brushing in small circles, operating on two teeth at the same time.
- Pass the brush head subtly on the tongue.
- Rinsing the mouth and clean the toothbrush and then put it away.