1 Set Upper and Lower Armor Guard Custom Made Dental Lab With 40 Years Of Experience, Mouth or Dental Guards, Day or Night, Teeth Clenching or Grinding, Multi-Symptom TMJ Bruxism Relief
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF FROM DISCOMFORT: Our flexible mouth guards relieves face and jaw pain, headaches, and tooth sensitivity., It will help you sleep a lot better and feel better. It will help prevent teeth breakage, damage, and bruxism (teeth grinding). It will also help prevent tenderness of the temporomandibular joints. Furthermore, it protects crowns, veneers, and dental work.
- CUSTOM MADE MOUTH GUARDS: This purchase includes an easy, do-it-yourself, at-home impression kit, which will provide us with a mold to manufacture 1 upper and 1 lower for the same mouth, custom, professional, day-or-night, dental guards. Once you receive your impression kit, you will use the included order form to select your choice of two different materials and thickness (2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm). The final product, case and all shipping to you is included. Upgraded shipping service is available.
- TWO FLEXIBLE MATERIALS TO CHOOSE: We offer a soft, clear, flexible material that is perfect for light-to-moderate grinders and clenchers who dont have symptoms. The second material we offer is a semi-hard, cloudy in color and is designed for moderate-to-heavy grinders and clinchers with multi-symptoms. Either is excellent for adult men and women or youth. We also offer a one pack and a two pack set for sale.
- RELIABLE TEETH PROTECTOR: We do not offer rock-hard acrylic or Invisalign thin plastic guards. Our Pro-form, Day-or-Night, Semi-flexible Mouth Guard is the brand used most by dental professionals today. This is not a generic, over-the-counter boil and bite, but a high-quality, professional dental guard. Our guards are BPA- and latex-free. Plus, our guards are nontoxic, allergy, and child-friendly.
- WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We are available during our normal business hours for a phone consultation if needed to assist you in using our product. Our mouth guards are made in the USA with approved materials by the American Dental Association. Buy the best night guard on the market today, directly from the manufacturer Armor Guard!